Mar 18, 2010

Tilted Kilt, Chicago IL - March 18

Rating - 10.00

NCAA tournament EXCELLENCE....all the game on for lunch....and great high def tvs...if you are planning on going on Friday I recommend you arrive around 11 am.

I met my buddy to watch the ND game (they SUCK) and he got us a corner seat at the bar....place was PACKED by 11:30...BUT still enough room to easily get a beer from the bar and stand and watch. They were great, no pressure to order more, or give up our prime seats, excellent and attentive service.

I may have been the only one not drinking (only Arnold Palmer) but the bartenders were friendly and quick with a refill of the drink. Also had my "go to" the Irish Beef, I ordered right at half time and it was about 20 minutes (slow for them, fast for anywhere else) before it arrived. It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Great time and excellent place to watch games.

Half and Half 6.00 (beer)
Arnold Palmer 2.50
Irish Dip (2 @ 8.99) 17.98

Total - $29.46