Mar 16, 2010

Rosebud Prime, Chicago IL - February 25

Rating - 5.7

Oops I did it again, two days in row doing an interview here. Better experience this time (didn't get sick) and enjoy the place, service and food.

Tried the "special" this time - rib eye - it was decent but not great. Loved the bread it was served on, but the steak itself was below what I expected. Lots of fat and kind of tough. Pretty disappointed, although I have either really liked/hated the specials.....just couldn't have my favorite again (cheese burger) after getting sick the day before.

My other two guests were very happy.

I do love the pretzel role they serve before the meal, steamed spinach was great, and service was spectacular.

1 Pork chop 16.95
1 Chz Burger onions 14.95
1 Stmd Spinach 7.25
1 Diet Coke 3.00
1 Arnold Palmer 4.95
1 Ribeye Snd 17.95

Total - $72.53