Mar 16, 2010

Rosebud Prime, Chicago IL - February 24

Rating - 3.2**** Only because I got sick in the afternoon - don't know the cause

Love to do interviews here during the lunch hour.....great ambiance and comfortable feel....loud enough to have a private conversation, but not so loud as to have to should.

Food is EXCELLENT and service is EXCELLENT, it is ALWAYS an enjoyable experience!

Only problem this time is that I ordered the cheese burger that I LOVE cooked medium rare, with their excellent thin fries, but I got SICK on the train ride home.....

Don't know for sure if the burger is to blame, but I was only sick for a few hours and I would think that was it.........

1 Diet Coke 3.00
1 Arnold Palmer 4.95
1 King Caprese NO 22.95
1 Crab Cake Sand 14.95
1 Chz Burger 12.95

Total - $65.56