Mar 12, 2010

Hyatt Regency, Newport Beach CA - Januray 28

Rating - 0.00

I had to use my Hyatt free suites before the end of February so I called the "Diamond Line" to request and was told I couldn't use one....so I called again in the morning and they hooked me up.

This is a great property, and I have stayed here a bunch of times. Unfortunately it was dark too early to play golf on this trip (they have a great little par 3 nine holer), but we headed out to a new favorite "locals" place for dinner - Billys.

I had a great suite (337) in the main building that was really too large for me--a regular king bed and a separate sitting room. Nice to have all the space, but didn't get used.

My only beef with the place is that the rooms could really use an update.

But I do like it.....

Total - $179.00 (room) + 27 valet +taxes = $227.64