Mar 25, 2010

Hertz at HPN - March 23

Rating - 0.01

They SUCK. I had originally wanted to rent and return the car there, and I had a coupon for a free rental, but couldn't find it. So they were going to charge me the daily rate....but since I had time to kill i got on their web site and found the same car for $20 cheaper per day.

I asked if they could switch the rate at the counter and we had a HUGE ARGUMENT.....I even showed them the price on the web site....but I ended up just leaving and paying the higher rate.....and returned the car right in midtown at the local edition office. It was only an additional $50 to drop it there and it saved a lot of time for the three of us (we were going to cab from airport to train station).

Girl working the counter at the location on 222 E 40th was excellent.

Total - $140.56