Aug 11, 2009

Prairie Path Cycles, Batavia - August 9

8/17-Update: I got a call at home tonight (that was a bit strange) from one of the owners (Mike) and I really appreciate that. He said someone had sent my comments to me and he wanted to do what he could to make things right. He invited me to stop by the store and said he would give me a refund or store credit.
That is the RIGHT way to do BUSINESS and I appreciate it. Maybe its time to dump my 30+ year bike........lets see after I stop back in.



Rating - 2.1

They are located right off the Prairie Path in downtown Batavia, next to the Walgreens.

I think they suck. The store is always busy, and they sell the trek bikes, but their service blows. I have brought my bike in several times, and it always costs more than I am led to believe, and I always end up going back to get things fixed a second time. It is especially rough since I have the big guy's bike seat on the back of my bike.

Go see Clem to get your bike fixed.

To get my rear tire fixed (and now the gears don't work right)

Labor 10.00
Tire Change 12.00
Tube bnt std 5.99

Total 28.44