Aug 4, 2009

Hilton, Boston MA - July 8

Rating - 10.00

It is the property located at 89 Broad Street and it is the best business hotel in the financial district. I have written about it many times (but I have switched the the Hyatt at the airport for the summer time). I like this property best because they really do make you feel like a VIP from Chris (best doorman in Boston) through check in and departure. Cant beat the location - walking distance to Fanuiel Hall and the North End and the Children's Museum. And as a Diamond Hilton member they will upgrade you to a suite.

The suite has a tv/sitting area with a pull-out bed in the coach for the kids and a separate bedroom with a door for the adults. Room is large and quiet.

Breakfast is on the house and is served in their lobby restaurant. It is an excellent buffet, lots of choices and great food. At night the bar is not bad either.

Total - $0.00 -- I love that total, I just cashed in some Hilton points.