Aug 5, 2009

Gordon Biersch, Atlanta GA - August 4

Rating - 9.2

So I learned today that these are owned by a conglomerate who run many different restaurant concepts. This location used to be a Rock Bottom brewery. I stopped here because I have been to a few (Pasadena CA, Tempe AZ) and I really like the lunch food and atmosphere. This did not disappoint.

We arrived a bit early (11:30) and were the only table seated. Our server, Alina, was great and knowledgeable about the menu. I had the beer cheese first (outstanding!) and the Pecan salmon for lunch (excellent). Service was fast and efficient and it became a bit more crowded as time went on, but I bet it was only 1/2 full.

Great atmosphere and its very comfortable. I would return in a second.

Total - 42.97 (for the two of us)

3242 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta GA 30305
404-424-0253