Oct 20, 2009

Southwest Airlines 3224, Chicago to Pittsburgh - October20

Rating - 6.4321

Bought the "business select" package because I was buying a ticket the day before the flight....$15 more each way for free drink and "priority" boarding..........AA only has 2 or 3 direct flights.

The drive from Western Suburbs to Midway SUCKS........and so does parking at Midway.......I parked in the attached $28 a day lot....and as I look my ticket a guy handed me a blue flier saying the lot was full and to go to long term. As anyone knows that is a total pain to go over there, par, and take the shuttle. Anyway I found a spot......

Going through security at 10:30 am was a breeze, and I went right to the gate. Wouldn't you know that I was on the only delayed fight that SWA ever had???? About 15 min late, lined up in my group and boarded, HATE this process.

Got an emergency exit seat and had a nice flight!

Total - $359.20 (round trip)