May 12, 2010

United Airlines Red Carpet (room, center??), Minneapolis Airport - May 12

Rating - 7.2

I needed a spot to hang out and work since my flight was delayed for 2 hours.....the "E" wing at MSP is similar to the License Bureau (lots of people crowded into a small space)....and I needed Wifi so I payed the fee (I don't know how much it was - billed directly to credit card) and headed in.

Its small, and the Wifi is NOT FREE....its T Mobile and costs around $10 a day.....that pissed me off because its FREE at the ADMIRALS CLUB - but AA doesn't have a club (or many flights) here anymore.

I sat in the bar to watch the Sox/Twinkies game.....bartender was GREAT... and I had a small table to work on.

They have good snacks here, and AA should take notice, cheese and crackers, granola, and a tasty trail mix.  It is right next to UAs gate, and AA is next one over.  They must allow Continental members to be in there because they were announcing their flights......

Its nice and modern, but small....could never have the kids here.