May 4, 2010

Jack Daniels Motors, FairLawn NJ - April 29

Rating - 10.00

BUY A CAR HERE from SPIRO Milliaressis - 201-796-8500 X1107, the service is excellent and the employees are even better!!! I was searching for a CPO Audi and was in NYC, so I reached out to many of the local dealerships. I had to call John (the Internet manager) twice, and he then connected me with Spiro. The car I was looking at on the web was SOLD, but he found another that met my requirements while I was on the phone, and told me he wanted to sell it tonight.

I had heard that from many other dealerships and thought this was BS also, but it was not. We worked together to get to a fair price (Spiro started high and I started low) and let me know he had to get it approved. He did and called me right back, and made arrangements to pick me up at the subway stop by the George Washington Bridge.

He drove me to the dealership, and showed me the car (there were probably 5 guys working on detailing it). It was clean, in good condition, and looked great. I test drove it, he showed me how everything worked, completed the paperwork, and I drove it back to Chicago.

I really enjoyed spending time with Spiro, as I said he was fair and knowledgeable. He is also a funny person. Everyone I worked with at the dealership was GREAT, and I only wish I lived near by because I would definitely go here for service.

Well done!!!