May 7, 2010

Hampton Inn, Fremont IN - April 29

Rating - 7.2

Its a Hampton Inn....don't expect anything else.....BRING SOME EAR PLUGS if you want to sleep (you can hear the interstate).

I made a reservation as I was driving across the state, and used 15,000 Hilton points so it was "free"....arrived around 1 am and got a room on the top floor. It is also the smoking floor and you can smell it when you get off the elevator.....but my room was non-smoking.

Bathroom was not that clean (hair on the floor) and room was pretty sparse......but the BED IS AWESOME....best thing about the Hampton's. Again, you can hear the interstate so have some plugs with you.....

Breakfast was very good, and at 9 am I was the only one down there, cereal, bagels, juice and friendly staff.

It would be worth $90 - 100 a night, but I would NEVER bring my FAMILY to one.