Dec 9, 2009

The Capital Grille, New York NY - November 18

Rating - 9.3

We met a few customers here for lunch at their request. It is located near Grand Central and is like many of the other Capital Grilles in the US that I have been to.....very old school feel and conservative vibe....most people were in suites.

We had a round table for 6 and it was a bit hard to hear the people across from you. Adam T was our waiter and he was quite good. It did take a bit of time for our food to arrive.

I had the Sirloin Steak with the Kona rub and it was AMAZING. I was not sure I could eat another steak after my feast at Benjamins the night before, but I finished every bite. I would go back just to have this steak.

Very good spot to entertain clients who are a bit formal.

Ice tea 3.00
Diet Coke 3.00
Club Soda 3.00
Shrimp cocktail 16.00
chowder Cup 7.00
Lobster Bisque Cup 12.00
Lobster and Crab cakes 19.00
4 Sirloin steak 10 oz with kona rub 116.00
tuna salad 22.00
Sirloin steak 26.00

Total - $254.77