Jun 17, 2010

Hyatt at Olive 8, Seattle WA - May 18

Rating - 9.884

What GREAT service.  I arrived before noon, and Stephen Bremish was at the front counter and said "I love taking care of Diamond Members"....best greeting I have EVER received!!!!  The Portland Hyatt Place - http://talesfromtheroad-mwalno.blogspot.com/2010/04/hyatt-place-portland-or-april-21.html - could learn a lot from the level of service provided here.

My room was not ready, but I did not really care, and when I returned that evening it was.  The room set-up is kind of strange, I am not much "into" the modern look and feel in properties....but they have a great bed and the room is QUIET.  It is not great to work in, and the Internet connection is just ok. 

The guys who park the car are very nice, efficient (car is there when you ask), and good with directions.

The restaurant, Urbane, is great for breakfast!

Service is exceptional, and I would stay here again for sure!

Package (room)     179.55
Valet Parking      33.00
Tax    33.52

Total - $491.82   (2 nights)