Apr 27, 2010

Hyatt Place, Portland OR - April 21

I received this response after completing their survey, and it reafirms my belief this place SUCKS:

Dear valued guest:  ***WAY TO PERSONALIZE a response to a pissed off guest****

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. ***Whatever****

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.   ***Yeah RIGHT, just like you addressed my specific concerns****

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences during your stay.  ***NO WAY***

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 503-288-2808

Sincerely,

Jennifer Williams
General Manager
__________________________________________________________________________________
Hyatt Place Portland Airport/Cascade StationRating - -100.00 (yes, its a negative rating)

Brutal, IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great place to stay if you like a bed that is similar to sleeping in the parking lot (but with worse sheets)....I don't know if my right shoulder will ever be the same.

Its also great if you dig joints that DON'T MAKE THE WAKE UP call...and for a 6 am flight its a good thing I did it on my own.

Finally, the shuttle van has the WORST seats ever.....

NOTHING GOOD HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to check in at 10 pm and whoever was working the desk was also busy working the "bar" so I used the self service which told me my "preference" was unavailable........unacceptable.

Then in room 301 the air conditioner is located right next to the bed, HOW STUPID, its awful to have it blowing on you while in bed. The room is like a studio with the bathroom as a part of the main room.

I have only been here for a short time, but it is not pleasant to have the planes flying overhead.....

Stay somewhere else!

Total - $118.00 (before taxes) = $132.75