Jun 23, 2010

Atlanta Bread, Naperville IL - June 23

Rating - 2.2

Come on...this is almost EXACTLY like Panera Bread....except, well to me its EXACTLY the same....except the men's bathroom is DISGUSTING.

I stopped in to grab a bite and change clothes, and came in here instead of the Chipolte that shares the same building.....big mistake.

I had the roast beef and cheddar, and while it was good, bread was not as good as Panera.....and I thought it cost more.  I did like the service, and the guy who took my order was extremely friendly.  However, it was around 1:30 pm and the place was empty.

There was a sign on my table that said "family owned and operated" and I would go to a local place over a chain at anytime, but what's up with "Atlanta" Bread company....how about Naperville Bread?

1 Roast beef   5.89
Cheddar    .50
Softdrink   1.79

Total - $9.10**  **RIP OFF**