Jun 16, 2009

Stockholm's, Geneva IL - June 13

Rating - 10.0

We went over at 5:30 on Saturday and got a table right away for the 5 of us.....this is one of our favorites in the Western Suburbs for the family and also to sit at the bar for date night. I have reviewed it many times on this blog, and WE LOVE IT.

I think there are 4 four person tables, 1 two person tables, and then about 5 large sit/stand tables. In addition, when the weather is nice you can sit out back as there are 5-6 round tables with umbrellas.

The service is always GREAT.

I am addicted to the Franz (beer) that they have on tap, however I don't like their micro brews.

Best of all is the FOOD, it is SPECTACULAR!!!

We had kids chicken nuggets, kid's grilled cheese, fries only for the little guy, I had the fillet steak sandwich (excellent) with great fries, dad had the fish sandwich - not only did it look GREAT, it was huge. 5 Franz beers, tip and Total of $81.70.

Great value, service, food and beer.