Jun 10, 2009

Hyatt at Fishermans Warf, San Francisco - June 9

Rating - 10.00

(This may be a record for 10s awarded on a really long travel day, I am usually pretty cranky.)

I arrived around 8:30 pm local time and was greeted by a very polite valet person. He was friendly and directed my inside. The lobby is a bit odd and is set-up in the new fashion without a counter, just a table at check in. The guy working check in was even better than the valet, was incredibly friendly, let me know my room was indeed quite and was in fact upgraded to a suite.

I don't know if my meeting with Jeff Zidell at Hyatt on Thursday has anything to do with it, but it was a great experience.

The room is awesome, and the thing that surprises me is how quite it really is......

I walked into the restaurant/bar and there were quite a few people there, it look nice with several big screens, and a lively atmosphere.

Dustin was GREAT at check out!

I can't stand the Grand Hyatt here, and this really is a great property, I will stay here every time I come to town!!!!