Jun 19, 2009

Bakey's, Boston MA - June 17

Rating 10.1

It is the FIRST place I have ever rated higher than an 10....not only is the food outstanding, but Hedi behind the bar makes this a "must stop" when in the financial district for lunch. If you are having a rough day, stop in for a bowl of chowder and a chat with her. She has the BEST personality and will leave you with a smile on your face.

As for the food it is so good I am glad I don't live here. I would weigh a lot if I had lunch here every day!

Not only is the chowder outstanding, the sandwiches are HUGE and fresh.....its so good I am glad I am going back tomorrow. I have never been disappointed when eating here.

We met someone for a business meeting at noon, sat at the bar, and really enjoyed ourselves. I have been in here once after work for a beer and it was kind of dead, but it hops at lunch. Mainly a business crowd in suites, its great for a friendly conversation.

For once someone else paid the bill!!