May 28, 2009

Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago - May 6

Rating - 10.0

What a great place. My dad and I took my 4 year old to visit. It was EXCELLENT, he loved it and so did both of us. We went during the week and it was not too crowded in the morning, and even better in the afternoon.

Little guy loved everything - model trains (Amtrak from Chicago to Seattle), the German U Boat (Dad and I liked it better than he did), kids water part, space part, train part (again and again).

Easy in and out and had a great lunch there. I had not been since I was kid and it is a special treasure.

Admission
1 adult 13.00
Child 9.00
Dad 12.00
U505 tour 18.00 (you have to pay for the guided tour and its well worth it)
Total 52.00

Lunch
2 fresh made deli sandwiches - and they were REALLY GOOD
Chips
Gatorade
Banana
gold fish cup
total $21.16