May 29, 2009

Grand Hyatt, New York NY - May 29

Rating - 8.2

So I called ahead this time to the front office to request my favorite room and a very nice guy explained to me that both of favorites were occupied. He suggested I contact them a few days before I arrive since they get the room feed from Hyatt on arrival morning. Made sense to me.

I asked him to put me in a quiet room, and he assured me I had one. Not the case, 3112 must be located above some truck dock, it was VERY noisy at night and the room is really small. No surprise from the Hyatt family!

When I returned to the room this afternoon, I called the front desk and asked if one of my favorites was free. It was, so I went down to the front desk, got the new keys and moved my stuff.

I am much happier now!!!

They did grant a 12:30 check out.