Mar 26, 2009

Grand Hyatt, San Francisco - March 10 -11

Rating 6.0

The hotel is just ok. If you have read my blog from last year, you know I had a horrible experience last stay. It was a bit better this time around.

When I checked in I asked for a room on the Regency Club level, was told I had one, and then once I got to the room realized it was one floor below. I called down, and they moved up the one floor, but I had to go all the way back to the desk to get the new room key.

The Regency Room has a GREAT view, and the break fast is pretty good.

As for the room itself, its just ok. King bed, small desk, ok bathroom. If I was not a Diamond Hyatt member I would stay somewhere else.

Another post to come on the room service.

$192 for one night (it included a $25 credit for room service)