Feb 23, 2009

AA 22 LAX to JFK - 2/23

I am updating on the plane.......and the connection is really fast for 12.95......I like it.

Got upgraded to business class, but the plane is older and it shows. Seats are no better than any regular first class, not that I am complaining, but I would avoid seat 11A. It is at the back of biz class, and there must be an engine just out side -- it is LOUD. Good thing for the Bose headphones (these are a must have for travel - the expensive ones for $345, best gift I have given to me).

Food is actually pretty good, a Cajun chicken thing, chicken fried steak and potato (awesome), and ice cream/cheese - believe it or not I passed on these while reading my favorite mag from Life Time Fitness.

Also, the LA Admirals club was totally cool and I changed in the shower in the morning, they kept my garment bag and trench coat behind the desk, and showered there again before the flight to NY.

There was a celeb sitting in the cabin, and the attendants asked for his autograph. Nice young kid, traveling by himself, and I walked off the plane with him.a bunch of young girls yelling "we love you", and he waved and said thanks.

No Aunt Tracy I don't know who is, nor do I care