Apr 27, 2009

Michigan Avenue Immediate Care, Chicago IL - April 20

Rating - 10.0

I had a very sore throat and decided to stop in an urgent care center down in the loop. They are located at 104 S Michigan, Suite 905, 312-201-1234.

I arrived just after 8 am, completed the paperwork and was showed to a screening room. The nurse who saw me was friendly and efficient. I was seen shortly after by Dr. Batista.

Dr Batista had such a good "bedside" manner that I wish she were my primary care physician. She was EXCELLENT. Not only was I comfortable with her, she asked great questions and it seemed like she really did care about me. In addition, she took her time and was not rushed (maybe it helped I was only person there, but I doubt it).

Can not beat the service and overall experience here!

Alas, it was strep.